Alejandra Woodrum, Network Operations Manager
David Davis, Network Administrator
<-> Submit a technology request
Casey County Board of Education Annex building Training Room reservation instructions:
1. User checks district web site calendar available date/time they wish to reserve the Annex Training Room (calendar tab at the top of the website)
2. User submits Help Desk ticket with name of event, date(s) and time(s). [click here]
3. Tech Department will post the event information to the web calendar on the district webpage and complete the ticket which notifies the user of a completed request.
NOTE: The user will have the Annex in reserve, but will still need to invite their attendees.
Contact Tech Department with any issues.
Infinite Campus NEWS! If you have created links/shortcuts to Infinite Campus prior to December 23, 2016 those links/shortcuts should be replaced with the ones listed here:
https://kyede3.infinitecampus.org/campus/casey.jsp - PRODUCTION APPLICATION URL
https://kyede3.infinitecampus.org/campus/portal/casey.jsp - PORTAL APPLICATION URL
https://kyede3.infinitecampus.org/sandbox/casey_sandbox.jsp - SANDBOX
During the 90-day period beginning December 23, 2016 there is a 'redirect' in place that will allow old links/shortcuts to be redirected to the correct address listed above. After the 90-day period, about March 23, 2017, the 'redirect' will be removed and any other address will fail.
Our IT/IS department leads Casey County Schools to better use of technology in the classroom and administrative offices. We believe that technology is a tool and means to more effective teaching and learning.
- The Casey County School District has a reliable high-speed connection to the Internet.
- All Casey County schools are interconnected via GB fiber optics.
- All computers in classrooms, libraries and labs have high-speed Internet connections.
- All schools and classrooms are serviced by KETS standard managed wireless networks.
- All classrooms have access to "smart-classroom" technology tools such as LCD projectors, speaker systems and document cameras.
- All Library Media Centers' holdings are searchable online via the Internet.
- All classrooms have access to KET Encyclomedia (streaming Discovery Channel)
- All teachers, students, and staff have access to KY Virtual Library via Internet.
- All students have a district email account.
- Online application suites are provided as needed
In addition to our tech-savy teachers and Library Media Specialists we have some excellent School Technology Coordinators:
Brent Bernard - CHS
Sharon Johnson, Jeff Emerson – CMS
Delania Luttrell – JPE
Betty Wesley – Liberty
Shelia Martin – WHE
Deena Randolph - Central Office