Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Child Nutrition Program

JPE Spring time WHE World Milk Day 2015 WHE Dr.Seuss Day JPE Lunch Hero day 2015 CCHS Parfaits  YUM! LES World Milk Day 2014 CCMS St Patrick Day Smoothies were a Hit! Celebrating Birthdays for the month. Celebrating Birthdays for the month. Thumbs up at LES! Farm to School chicken. YUM! WHE birthday fun JPE ready for Fall Birthday fun at JPE Apple Festival parfait-Mr. Blevins loves these! CCMS Halloween creation!! Turtle power-JPE

Becky Anderson
Food Service Director


CASEY COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT would like to announce an amendment to its policy for serving meals to students under the National School Lunch / School Breakfast Programs for the 2016-2017 school year. All students will be served One breakfast and ONE lunch at no charge at all schools in the Casey County public school system.

If students want to get extras they must have cash or money in their Lunchbox accounts.  Parents may put money in the account by sending money/check to the school or online at www.myschoolbucks.com  There will be NO charging.

For additional information please contact: Becky Anderson at Casey County Board of Education, 1922 N US 127, Liberty, KY 42539 or call 606-787-6941.

“The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish).  USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”





  • Lunch/Breakfast Prices